Monday, March 30, 2009

Specials for the Babes & Seniors!

I'm looking to expand the newborn/baby section of my portfolio. In order to do this I'll be running a NO session fee special from now to August 1, 2009! So if you have, or know someone who has a baby 0-24 months, please check out the details in the investment section of my website! I'm really looking forward to seeing some sweet baby faces in the next few months. :o)

Class of 2010! The time is drawing closer & closer when you will be asked to turn in those yearbook photos. For $50 you will receive a photo session (in studio or on location), an online gallery of proofs, 20 wallets & a 4x6 spiral bound book of all proofs.

Openings are expected to fill up quickly so please check the calendar on my website for available dates & contact me with the date you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment