Saturday, January 2, 2010

Precious Baby L - a Complete Doll!

Forgive my bad blog habits - this holiday season was a bit crazy for me between holiday sessions, my "other" job, getting photos for a preschool holiday project & a pro bono session for Chase Point Assisted Living Facility. I hope everybody had a great holiday season & had a blast bringing in the year 2010!

I am excited to start the new year off with a sneak peek of a gorgeous little girl who will be celebrating her first birthday very shortly. I couldn't pick just one or 2 photos - there were so many that I just had to share. She was simply a precious little lady who had the brightest blue eyes & a super sweet smile. Though she didn't need a smile to brighten up the room with those eye. :o)

Thanks for bringing her in for photos mom & dad - despite being in the middle of a big snow storm! Enjoy your sneak peek...







No comments:

Post a Comment