Sunday, May 23, 2010

Headshots

A "head shot" is my favorite pose on any session (I think many photographers would agree!) so I was super excited when someone approached me about doing a whole session of head shots! Not only that but my model is gorgeous, SUPER nice and is into photography herself so it sounded like an exciting session all around....and it was! The majority of our session was shot on a high key (white) background (which was fun since I've not done a high key session in ages) but she entertained me with some outside shots as well. And I also got to snap a few of her ADORABLE 2yo son!

I've only just begun to go through the TONS of photos I took but here are a couple outside & studio shots from our session. I hope you enjoy your preview N! :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment